Avantree aptX HD LONG RANGE Bluetooth Transmitter for TV Audio, Wireless Transmitter and Receiver, Bypass and Bluetooth Works Simultaneously, Support Optical, RCA AUX – Oasis Plus [3-Year Warranty]
- AUDIO HUB FOR HOME ENTERTAINMENT: Use the Avantree Oasis Plus as a Bluetooth TRANSMITTER to Bluetooth-enable your TV, AV Receiver, Radio and other home audio source devices to stream music to your Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Or use it as a Bluetooth RECEIVER, to Bluetooth-enable your home stereo or AV Receiver and wirelessly stream music from your cellphone/PC.
- WIRED & BLUETOOTH SIMULTANEOUS SUPPORT: Supports both wired (bypass mode) and Bluetooth output simultaneously. Watch TV and independently control volume for both a pair of Bluetooth headphones and connected a wired speaker at the same time.WIRED & BLUETOOTH SIMULTANEOUS AUDIO: Simultaneously output audio to both a wired and wireless connection (Bluetooth). Watch TV and independently control volume for a connected wired speaker and a pair of Bluetooth headphones at the same time. Ideal solution
- SUPPORTS APTX HD: Standard CD quality is 16bit. Using aptX-HD wirelessly stream 24bit music quality for a ‘better-than-CD’ listening experience. Works with any aptX-HD Bluetooth headphone, to stream audio in high definition, allowing you to pick up on all the details and nuances in your favorite music.
- LONG RANGE: Class 1 Bluetooth technology and an optimized antenna design enable the Avantree Oasis Plus to achieve a range of up to 164ft (50m).
- DUAL-LINK APTX LOW LATENCY – Simultaneously stream audio to 2 headphones/speakers with virtually no lip-sync delay while watching TV, movies or gaming. (NOTE: Your receiving device – headphones / speakers must also support aptX Low Latency
This is a 164FT LONG RANGE Bluetooth Transmitter, Receiver and bypass (direct cable connection) 3-in-1 Device. Supports both wired (bypass mode) and Bluetooth output simultaneously.
Transmitter -> Bluetooth-enable your TV, PC, AV receiver (e.g. Yamaha, Onkyo, Denon), TV Box etc. Stream audio to any Bluetooth headphones / speakers, e.g. Bose, Beats, Sony, Plantronics, Audio-Technica, Apple AirPods headphones.
Bypass -> allows you to use a wired connection between TV / AV receiver and soundbar any time. Supports both wired (bypass mode) and Bluetooth output simultaneously.
Uses aptX low latency to eliminate lip sync delay. Uses aptX HD to get a ‘better-than-CD’ listening experience.
Supports aptX low latency with dual link for two headphones.
Compatible with devices with optical, RCA and AUX audio outputs.
Can use as a pair to extend range, one Oasis Plus use a BT transmitter, another one as a BT receiver
Doesn’t work / not recommended:
Note that operating range can be affected by multiple factors (see details below Q1)
For TV optical output – set audio format to PCM. Dolby / DTS are not supported.
Works as EITHER a transmitter or receiver – NOT simultaneously work as a repeater.
Multipoint support does not work for all Bluetooth products (see details below Q3).
For non- aptX LL supported headphones/speakers (e.g. Bose, Beats, Sony headphones), Oasis Plus will work with them using SBC or aptX codec with 70-200ms latency – Lip-sync delay could be noticed by sensitive users.
It doesn’t support aptX HD when dual link. NOT simultaneously supports aptX HD and aptX LL.
Not recommend for streaming live music (while playing guitar, keyboard, electronic drums etc.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: I think the range is not long enough as expected.
- Work with Class 1 design overhead headphones – up to 164ft (50m) in open air line-of-sight conditions and up to 50-70ft (20-30m) indoors.
- TWS earbuds and other compact devices with short internal antennae may only achieve a limited range.
- Operation range can be affected by physical obstructions (walls, people, etc.), wireless interference (Wi-Fi routers, Wireless TV adapters etc.) also depends on receiving device.
Q2: I already hear and see my device is connected, but I still can’t hear any sound from the headset / speakers.
- TV/DVD audio settings to PCM in optical mode as Oasis doesn’t support Dolby / DTS format when using optical mode.
- The AUX input is set as the default source – if a 3.5mm audio cable is plugged in the Oasis Plus will always select AUX by default. To select the Optical input source please unplug the AUX audio cable.
- In Bypass mode, AUX to AUX or optical to optical only.
Q3: I can pair my one device well, the audio become cut out or no sound when dual Link
Oasis Plus works best for same brand/model of headphones. Conditions in which Dual Link may not work as well – 2 speakers, 1 headphone + 1 speaker, 2 different brands / models of headphones. Suggest to use with Avantree Audition Pro.
|aptX Low Latency (LL)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|High resolution 24 bit Audio – aptX HD||No||No||No||No||✓|
|Dual Link Low Latency (LL)||✓||✓||✓||No||✓|
|Operation Range||30m / 100ft||30m / 100ft||30m / 100ft||50m / 164ft||50m / 164ft|
|Audio Input Support||AUX / RCA||AUX / RCA / USB||AUX / RCA / USB / Optical||AUX / RCA / Optical||AUX / RCA / Optical|
|Simutaneous Output (Wire & Bluetooth)||No||No||No||No||✓|